Fireworx 1475′s OHS division includes the following services:
- Health and Safety Plans and Structure developments in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act No 85 of 1993.
- Fire System Assessments and Servicing including fire hydrants, fire hose reels and fire extinguishers (aimed at assisting managing agents as well as complexes directly).
- Site Maps, Emergency Response Plans and Evacuation Strategies aimed at identifying problems before they become problems and develop solutions to address these issues such as fire tender access, limited space and evacuation strategies.
- An Advanced Life Support based medical response system dedicated to our clients reducing the response times in the event of an incident occurring.
- Monthly report generation to aid in the development of policies used by body corporate trustees, home owners association directors, business owners and business park management teams.
- Training that includes recognised and unit standard aligned CPR courses, First Aid courses, Fire Fighting courses and Evacuation Procedure courses.
- Quotation and supply of firefighting equipment and health and safety signage.
All of the above are available through either a once off project or through a tailored monthly service level agreement.
Minimise Your Risk
For more information or to speak to a consultant click here!